Omega Consulting Intl. (OMCOI) was founded by Jean-Luc Saquet. The company is the result of a decade's worth of automotive international project management activity and six (6) years of power solutions (mainly subsea) senior sales experience.
Your Business Development needs will benefit from an extensive network of professionals, ranging from suppliers, to partners, to clients.
Please refer to Jean-Luc Saquet's linkedin page for corporate history and find below a non-exhaustive list of achievements:
- JAGUAR (U.K.) X400 Trim & Final Assembly, Project Director, year 2000 to 2003,
- PEUGEOT (Slovakia) Trnava Trim & Final Assembly, RAMS & HSE Manager, year 2005
- TOTAL KAOMBO - WHEATSTONE - EGINA - MOHO projects, Electrical Cable & accessories Supply, Key Account Manager
- CITEPH (GEP-AFTP) ultra-deep R&D Development program, Director of Business Development, 2015
- Oil & Gas subsea power Market Study and R&D guidelines report, Director of Business Development, 2015
As VP Logistics, Planning and costing at Technip Umbilical, I often met with jean Luc due to the criticality of the products we were buying from his company. During these years, Jean Luc was the recognised point of contact between our companies , open, constructive and available, a key interface to deal with commercial, technical and schedule issues. Jean Luc was also a key player to set the partnership between both companies, putting his company in my top three suppliers.